The California dial Pilot watch is a unique take on our classic Flieger. Type A and B dials have half-Roman (10 to 2)
and half-Arabic (4 to 8) numerals. The inspiration for this watch comes from the American watch collecting community that made this dial popular in the 1900s. The tempered blue hands give this watch a special appeal on the wrist, which is further enhanced by matching hour markers and minute track finishing.
The California dial 39mm is a North American Exclusive release “Napa (Type A Dia)l, and Santa Ynez (Type B Dial).
Both models are being produced in a limited series of 100 pieces only. The unique limited number is engraved on the caseback of each watch.
- ATM: 5 ATM
- Buckle Type: Standard Buckle
- Case Color: Stainless Steel
- Case Size: 39mm
- Caseback Type: Exhibition
- Crown Type: Pull Out
- Crystal Type: Sapphire
- Dial Color: White California Dial with BG-W9 Superluminova
- Lug Width: 18mm
- Metal Type: 316L
- Movement: Automatic movement Laco 21 Basic movement Miyota 821A Hacking second
- Strap Color: Tan
- Strap Material: Leather
- Style: Pilot